*Listing Analysis and Checklist Inspection with computerized report including color photos
*Mechanical Systems Inspection
* Sellers can schedule the inspections at seller's convenience with little effort on the part of agents.
* Sellers can assist inspectors during the inspections, something normally not done during buyer's inspections.
* Sellers can have inspectors correct any misstatements in the reports before they are generated.
* Reports help sellers see their homes through the eyes of a critical, third-party, thus making sellers more realistic about asking price.
* Agents are alerted to any immediate safety issues found, before other agents and potential buyers tour the home.
* Repairs made ahead of time might make homes show better.
* The reports provide third-party, unbiased opinions to offer to potential buyers.
* Clean reports can be used as marketing tools to help sell the homes.
* Reports might relieve prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
* Seller inspections eliminate buyer's remorse that sometimes occurs just after an inspection.
* Seller inspections relieve the agent of having to hurriedly procure repair estimates or schedule repairs.
* The reports might encourage buyers to waive their inspection contingencies.
* Deals are less likely to fall apart the way they often do when buyer's inspections unexpectedly reveal problems, last minute.
Radon Measurement Testing
Non-Invasive Well and Septic Inspections
Listing Analysis with copy of checklist report
Mechanical Systems Inspection